Sunday, February 20, 2011

Quick update

Hello everybody! Just wanted to send out a quick note. Josh's Chemotherapy has been postponed, it was scheduled to start tomorrow, but it will not. I am assuming it will start sometime this week just not completely sure what day. I will be sure to let everybody know as soon as we find out.

P.S. thank you everybody for the kind and thoughtful notes of encouragement, and of course the prayers!

"There are many things that are essential to arriving at true peace of mind, and one of the most important is faith, which cannot be acquired without prayer. "
-John Wooden

1 comment:

  1. Josh I Know you'll get through this! I guest the best advice I can give you is what works if I get super stressed which is rare after I found this and use it. Im not crazy I swear it totally works. The best way to get your body well is mainly keeping super positive and alive in the the mind. It's a proven fact positivity cures cancer. Miss ya Boss Man

    watch this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyU08zK8mzs

    use it it works. Takes about 15 mins

    ReplyDelete